only My site

Friday, April 22, 2011

FaceBook - My view

Hi All,

I am new to Face book (FB) and understood the wonderful features of the FB application. It helps us to remind the birthday of friends, send messages, and share information across the group.

The downside is it tempts us to login to the application multiple times a day to read the comments and messages, eventually makes us addict to it.

Most of you are adding YouTube movie songs, which we are seeing it in all TV music channels, which is ultimately not useful, and waste of bandwidth and time.

I gradually reduced my time in FB and using my time in reading books which will focus the mind in one direction. Whereas In web, we jump from one link to another and finally we will do noting.

I suggest the youngsters not to spend more time in FB. This is the right age for you to focus on your career and studies.

Facebook in a part of life and not the heart of life.

Warm Regards
Balakrishnan G.

No comments: